3-year Limited Warranty Terms
Effective January 01, 2016, we no longer require warranty registration in order to receive support or make a warranty claim. The warranty terms have not changed. We may ask you to provide a photo of the defective product and a receipt or other proof of purchase to determine the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. If you do make a warranty claim, we'll never use your information for any other reason.
We are committed to the quality of our products. If you believe your frame is defective, contact us immediately. Please review the terms of the warranty below to help determine if there is an issue with your PragmaBed.
The PragmaBed limited warranty is only valid for the original purchaser when the PragmaBed is purchased from an authorized dealer. It covers manufacturing defects for the PragmaBed foundation when assembled and used properly for 3 years from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Structural damage from improper usage other than normal wear
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure including, but not limited to, burns, spills, bent or broken border/grid wires
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of products
- Any attachments or accessories including, but not limited to, headboard and footboard brackets, bed skirts, or mattresses
How to make a claim
To make a warranty claim, we’ll need to confirm a manufacturing defect before sending a replacement frame or parts for repair. We may ask you to provide a photo of the defective product and a receipt or other proof of purchase to determine the date of purchase from an authorized retailer.
Your rights under state law
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages in connection with the sale of consumer products, so the above limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty gives the original purchaser specific legal rights, and the original purchaser may have other rights, which vary from state to state in the USA.